Trendy w projektowaniu stron internetowych na przykładzie stron firm z Fortune 500 (infografika)

93% of Fortune 500 companies had Logo in Top Left Corner 27% of Logos Include a Tagline or Slogan 63% of companies have content above the fold , User have to scroll in remaining 37% websites to find content 87% of websites has search field 50% of websites features a scrolling content window of some […]